After few years of waiting and sincere prayer Shree Shree Thakura has fulfilled our wishes to get Nitya Puja being done as NSM. On the auspicious occasion of Shri Shri Thakura’s Birthday on Jhulana Purnima (August 18th 2016) Biswajit Pati Bhai started Nitya Puja. With Approval of NSS Parichalaka Biswajit Pati Bhai became Nitya Sevaka of Thakura @ NSM.
2016 Annual Day was celebrated at Nigama Smruti Mandira with lot of excitement and joy. All near by bhai’s and Maa along with some bhaktas from north east joined this occasion in person. Festivities started January 30th, Saturday evening with Adhibasa Puja & Sandhya Arati. It followed by invitation to Thakura for Sunday morning Sodasa Upachara Puja. After evening puja all Decoration seva Maa’s and Bhai’s started giving final touch to Thakura’s Pandal. All other sevaka’s continued on their respective Sevas.
Sunday Morning all Bhai’s and Maa’s joined Sodasa Upachara puja over teleconference and webcast.
Gyan Bhai read 2016 annual report. Santosh Mohanty Bhai joined via teleconference to address the occasion and enlightened everyone with Nigama teachings, rest of the puja continued as per the program.
Puja finished with Bhava binimaya of bhakta’s and Jayaguru Nama Kirtana. Then after bhoga was offered to Sri sri Thakura followed by prasad seva by all present devotees.
Welcome to America Saraswata Sangha Blog. If you wish to be a blogger please contact email@example.com.
- No personal identifying information like email-id, phone number, address.
- Respect copyrights if copying a paragraph must state the source and quote the orginal author or website.
- We advocate self policing however a review by peer member is recommended.
- No political references/ slurs/racial/gender biased (yes I got it !!!)
- If not sure please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.